Coquitlam Farmers Market
This Sunday is Member Appreciation Day! Members can shop the Market and take advantage of great Members-Only deals! Not a member? Be sure to stop by the Info Tent to find out more or check it out online!
May 28th Members-Only Deals:
- Arnalia: Buy any Balm and get second Regenerating Balm for 50% off
- Central Park Farms: 10% off
- Culinary Blossom: 10% off
- Floralia Growers: 10% off on all plant purchases
- Gesundheit Bakery: Save $1 off a purchase of $5 or more
- Gypsy Trunk Gourmet Fare: Gypsy burrito for $10
- Ildiko Jewelry: $5 off any two pairs of earrings
- KICS Gourmet: 50 cents off small bottle of syrup
- Kizzy’s Macarons: 1 free macaron with 5 or more purchased macarons
- Old Country Pierogi: A free soft drink or bottled water with any food purchase
- Pebblestone Publishing: Save $3.95 per book (ie: $18.00 instead of $21.95)
- Queen of Tarts: $8 for half a dozen butter tarts
- Redl’s Home Grown Beef: 25% off package price on short ribs
- Ripple Creek Organic Farm: 50% off leeks ($2/lb)
- Rockweld Farm: Chicken wings – Buy 1 pkg – Get 1 FREE!
- S&S Nursery: Tomato plants for 3 for $5 (Reg. 2 for $5)
- Sweet Thea: $2 off any pie
- Vick and Jas’s Kitchen: Get 1 free samosa with any purchase
Come to Market with a big appetite and grab a meal from Cannoli King Vancouver, Old Country Pierogi, or Gypsy Trunk Gourmet Fare. Don’t forget an ice cream from Rocky Point, or an iced coffee from Biscotti Joe!
Stop in at the Kids Craft Table to make a magic wand! What magic will you make with yours??
This Sunday is the first day in our ‘Coffee with Councillors’ series. The last Sunday of each month, a Coquitlam City Councillor will be at market to chat with members of the public. We are happy to welcome Councillor Bonita Zarrillo as our first guest this Sunday. She will be on-site from 10am – 1pm. Stop by and say hello!
Members of the Dogwood Garden Club will be at the Market this weekend to answer all of your gardening questions! Stop by one of our vendors to buy some garden starters, and let them give you some pointers on best practices and tips for success!
Don’t miss our Perfect Summer BBQ Workshop on Sunday June 11th! - Space is limited!
Let us help you create the perfect summer BBQ this season! This workshop will begin with a visit with Barrie Redl of Redl's Home Grown Beef. Learn from Barrie the best cuts of beef for the grill and get some great cooking tips! Next up, join Karen Curtis of Kics Gourmet to learn how to make a delicious chilled lemon pasta salad using fresh, seasonal ingredients. In this hands-on workshop, you will help prep the ingredients and sample the dish. You will leave the workshop with a bottle of Kics lemonade syrup and some market produce to help you recreate the dish at home!
Reigstration is $20 and workshops start at 10am and 11:30am. For more information and to register visit us at the market information tent or online.
See you at market!