Coquitlam Farmers Market
Join us this Sunday at the market for lots of activities!
At 10:00 am is our Annual General Meeting. Everyone is welcome to attend! Please join us near the food trucks and learn about what we achieved during the 2016/17 and what is planned for this year.
Members, this coming Sunday is Member's Day. Show your membership card to these following vendors, and recieve a great offer at their stall. Not a market member yet? No problem. Stop by the information tent to sign up or visit us online. Your $10 gives you a full year membership and a great market shopping bag.
- Central Park Farms: 10% off plus a free Central Park Farms reusable market bag with any member purchase
- Dragon Mist Distillery: 10% off
- Gesundheit Bakery: Save $1 off a purchase of $5 or more
- Juicily Ginger: Buy one, get second juice 30% off
- KICS Gourmet: $1 off dressings
- Kirina's Krafts: Buy TWO of anything get the 3rd 50% off. Can mix and match items
- Kizzy's Macarons: One free macaron with the purchase of 5 or more!
- Marie's Guilt Free: 15% off
- Pebblestone Publishing: $3.95 off ($18.00 per book instead of $21.95)
- Ripple Creek Organic Farm: Garlic scapes for $2.00/bunch
- Rockweld Farm: Whole birds for 10% off
- Rocky Point Ice Cream: Free waffle cone upgrade
Also this Sunday, we are pleased to welcome City of Coquitlam Councillor Craig Hodge to market, from 9am – 12pm. Stop by our ‘Coffee with Councillors’ tent to pick up a coffee and treat, and talk to him about all things Coquitlam!
We still have spaces in our July 9th Workshop!
July 9th we are offering a Vegetarian Cooking workshop with Jasbir Mandair of Mandair Farms. In this workshop you will learn the tips of Indian Cooking while helping to prepare a vegetarian side dish. Everyone will get a sample of what they made and leave with a $10 market token to spend. A few spots available. Sign up online or at our infomation tent.
Save the date - July 16th! Our Salmon BBQ is coming up
This year we are pleased to partner with Mossom Creek Hatchery to bring you this year’s Salmon BBQ! Join us for a day of music, games, and great food at one of the Market’s most popular events! Place des Arts will be on-site offering free kids crafts! Be sure to also visit the Market’s Kid Zone to make a salmon necklace and play some fun games including fishing for prizes! Purchase a delicious lunch with proceeds going to the Coquitlam Farmers Market and the Mossom Creek Salmon Hatchery! We will have salmon, burgers, and portobello mushroom burgers for sale with fresh market greens. We hope to see you at this community event full of good food and fun!
See you at the market!