Coquitlam Farmers Market
This Sunday at the market is Member's Day!
In addition to the fresh produce, sweet treats, and local hand made crafts, we have your choice of food trucks this Sunday! Come hungry and have breakfast or lunch at Island Time food truck, Hunger Management, and Old Country Pierogy.
Our Membership Specials for this Sunday are:
* Nutrigreens- 20% off your small bag of Nutrigreens
* Mediterra Soaps- free soap on any purchase over $50
* Culinary Blossom- 10% off your purchase
* KICS Lemonade- $1 off seasonal syrups (blackberry lime, watermelon, tangerine, or blood orange)
* Kizzy's Macarons- one free macaron with a purchase of 5
* Jam Shak- buy 2 large jams, get a free scone! (while supplies last)
* Mandair Farms- $1 off any purchase
* Redl's Home Grown Beef- 10% off grass fed beef
* Gesundheit Bakery- $1 off a purchase over $5
Not a market member? Stop by the information tent to sign up! Your $10 gets you a FREE tote bag, deals at the above vendors, and, you support our events at the market! It's a great way to support the market and our vendors. Your membership is valid until April of 2018. Yes! You can use it too at the Port Moody winter farmers market!
Coffee with Councillors this Sunday!
Stop by our Coffee with Councillors tent this Sunday and meet Chris Wilson! Chat about all things Coquitlam, and grab a coffee and sweet treat. Councillor Wilson will be at the market from 10:30 am to 1 pm.
This Sunday is the last week of our Power of Produce Club!
Stop in to plant some fall herbs to take home, and sample pears in the Two-Bite Club! And, parents, stop in for chats with nutritionist Natasha Asselstine to learn how to keep your children eating healthy.
Upcoming events at the Market
October 15th- Harvest Festival
Celebrate the best of the season at our Annual Harvest Festival! Visit the market to enjoy a meal for purchase prepared by the students of the culinary program at Centennial Secondary School. Join us for this great morning at the market!
October 29th- Halloween Spooktacular!
Join us for some spooky fun at our Halloween Spooktacular! Come to market in your costume for some Halloween games, crafts, and treats! Kids can trick-or-treat our vendors and participate in a costume parade at noon!
See you this Sunday at the market!