Coquitlam Farmers Market
Sunday Oct 29 is the final market of the Summer Season - and we have lots happening!
Halloween Spooktacular 9am - 1pm
Join us this Sunday for some spooky fun at our annual Halloween Spooktacular event. Come to the market dressed in your Halloween costume and trick or treat the vendors! There will be a costume parade at noon lead by the fabulous Barry Wilson.
Member Appreciation Day!
We really appreciate everyone who becomes a Friend of the Market Member. Every month we host a Member Appreciation Day to show you some love!
This month's Member Specials include:
- Gesundheit Bakery - $1 off on purchases of $5 or more
- Jarnest - 10% off any jam
- Kizzy's Macarons - One free macaron with the purchase of 5 or more!'
- Ripple Creek Organic Farm - 50% off winter squash. Regular price is $2.00/lb, $1.00/lb for members. We have butternut and delicata.
- Forstbauer Farm - 10% off all produce
- Red Barn Plants and Produce - All squash $1 per pound.
- Rockweld Farm - Wing Special: Buy 2 pkgs of wings - Get 1 pkg FREE! (of equal or lesser value)
- Alami Foods - Soy Tempeh - 1 $4.50 (regular $5.00) and Soy-Quinoa Tempeh - 1 $5.00 (regular $5.50)
- Queen of Tarts - buy one box(half dozen) get $5.00 off your second half dozen.
Be sure to check out our Market Info Tent to see any additional specials. If you are not a member yet you can sign up at the market! Our Membership is $10 per year, includes a free reusable Market Bag, monthly Member Specials, and voting rights at our AGM.
Mark your calendars! Sunday November 5, 2017 Port Moody Winter Farmers Market
The Summer season may have ended but the Winter season is just beginning! We have a great line up of vendors, some great new products, and lots of events to keep you eating local all winter long.
Port Moody Winter Farmers Market 10am - 2pm every Sunday at the Port Moody Recreation Centre