Port Moody Winter Farmers Market - Last Market of the Season
This Sunday is our last market in Port Moody for this season! Be sure to stop in and see our vendors for the last time before we move to Coquitlam for the summer. Thanks for a fantastic winter market season, Port Moody!
Check out the amazing member only specials available this weekend:
- A Bread Affair: $1 Organic Baguette
- Alma Valle Jewellery: 10% off on all necklaces
- Art Cards by Valerie: Cards for $6.00 (Reg. $7, 2 cards maximum)
- BNE-PHOTOS: Items of $100 (Panorama) $10 off and items under $100 (all other products) $5 off
- Gesundheit Bakery: $1.00 off a purchase of $5 or more
- Jam Shack Preservery: 10% off
- Kirina's Krafts: Buy two of anything get the 3rd half off
- Pep Soap: 1 free petite bar (value $5.6) with $20 purchase
- Ripple Creek Organic Farm: 25% off leeks
- Rockweld Farm: $1 off per lb. on whole birds
- Sweet Thea: $2 off any pie
- The Magpies Nest: 10% off fashion earrings
Not a member? Sign up at the Market Information Table or online. Memberships are $10 and include an exclusive market bag, access to member only specials the last market of every month and more! Memberships purchased at the Port Moody Winter Farmers Market can be used at our Summer Coquitlam Poirier Street Farmers Market.
This year, for the first time in it’s history, the Coquitlam Farmers Market will open a week earlier for the summer season! The Coquitlam Poirier Street Farmers Market will kick off its 21st season on Sunday May 7th. Join us every Sunday from 9am - 1pm in the parking lot of the Dogwood Pavilion located at the corner of Winslow Ave and Poirier St.
See you at the market!