Coquitlam Farmers Market
This Sunday is May Member Appreciation Day!
Members can take advantage of great Member-Only deals with our vendors! Not a member yet? Sign up here or at the Info Table this Sunday! This is a great time to sign up or renew your membership, as there will be member specials EVERY Sunday in June!
Member Specials this Sunday are:
- Warmerdam Flowers: buy two bunches of peonies and get the third one for $5
- Food Migration (Chanut Crunch) $1 off each bag
- Kizzy’s Macarons- 1 free macaron with the purchase of 5 or more
- The Jerk Store- 3 medium bags for 18
- Alami Foods- Soy Tempeh @$4.50 each, Other varieties @5.00 each.
- Rocky Point Ice Cream- Free waffle cone upgrade for members
- Sable Shortbread: $1.00 off on a bag of cookies (excluding snack packs), Free cookie for kids 10 and under (while supplies last)
- Ela Made Me do it: $10 Polish Beet Soups
- Gypsy Jean Jewelry: Receive a Free pair of earrings with any necklace purchase
Come hungry and grab some delicious Indian food from Vick & Jas’s Kitchen. Rocky Point Ice Cream and Biscotti Joe coffee will also be on-site.
We’re happy to have Barry Wilson joining us as our musician this Sunday! Get a sneak peek, or download some of his tunes Here!
Kids! Visit our Craft Table to make a sparkly magic wand. And, kids 5-12 – don’t forget to join our mailing list to receive information about our upcoming Power of Produce kids program starting on June 3!