Coquitlam Farmers Market
Visit the Market this Sunday for all the best in local produce, baked goods, prepared foods, artisan crafts, and more. This Sunday is Member Appreciation Day! Market Members can shop the market for great Member-Only specials from our vendors. Not a member? Find out more, and sign up here!
This Sunday’s Member-Only specials include:
- Cocoaro Craft Chocolate - $15 for 3 bars
- Einai Designs - 10% off entire booth
- Garys Kettle Corn - $1 off large bags of kettle corn
- Golden Ears Cheesecrafters - Buy any 3 products and get 10% off
- KICS - $1 off a glass of lemonade
- Kizzy's Macarons - One free macaron with the purchase of 5 or more
- Oh Sweet Day! - Buy 5 shortbread cookie bags get 1 free ($5 per bag)
- Pinch Skin Care - Buy one Get one 1/2 price
- Rockweld Farm - 20% off whole birds
- Wax Poetic Creations - Buy one get one 50% off
POP Kids! This week we will be making our own Market Bags. Please remember to bring a shirt (short or long sleeves) that we will transform into a reusable bag. Please be sure to bring a shirt that you do not mind cutting and using as a bag! For the Two Bite Club we will be trying melon.
Wednesday August 29: Long Table Dinner - On the Farm *Almost Sold Out!*
Local Chefs will masterfully incorporate diverse ingredients made and grown by local entrepreneurs and a bounty of fresh, local Tri-Cities and BC produce. The result is a dining experience guests won’t soon forget!
Like last year’s sell-out event, the evening will boast a “Denim and White” theme and will include a selection of unique highly desirable raffle baskets, cash bar, music and a champagne toast.
The secret location this year will not disappoint! It will bring guests to the heart of local food, where it is grown in the lush beauty of a diverse farm setting.
Funds raised at the Long Table Dinner supports the Power of Produce Club, a youth agriculture program at the farmers market. The POP Club teaches children about local food systems, growing and cooking food, and financial literacy.
We are over 96% sold out, so don't delay and grab those last few tickets This event sells out each year. Tickets are $80 and can be purchased at online here.
See you at the Market!