Coquitlam Farmers Market
This Sunday is a great day to come out to the Coquitlam Farmers Market. We are hosting our Annual Harvest Festival and it is Members Day. Be sure to bring the entire family and participate in the activities we have for kids each week. Children of all ages can visit our free craft area and children 5 – 12 years old can join our Power of Produce Club.
This Sunday is Member Appreciation Day! Market Members can shop the market for great Member-Only specials from our vendors. Not a member? Find out more, and sign up HERE! Memberships are valid at our Port Moody Winter Farmers Market as well.
This Sunday’s Member-Only Specials:
- Bali Bites: 15% off
- Central Park Farms: 50% off chicken backs for soup making and 25% off wings
- Einai Designs: 10% off
- Ela Made Me Do It!: Fresh soups/broths will be the same price as frozen
- Fume-eh Gourmet Foods: Save $1 off your purchase
- Gesundheit Bakery: Save $1 on a purchase of $5 or more
- Golden Ears Cheesecrafters: Buy any 3 products and get 10% off
- KICS Gourmet: $1 off per 375 ml bottle of syrup
- Ninas Pierogi: $1.00 of any pack of pierogies regular or Gluten Free
- Rockweld Farm: 20% off whole birds
- Sweet Thea: $1 off any loaf of hearth bread
- Trinity's Tea Creations: 50% off a cup of hot tea (while supplies last)
Celebrate the best of the season at our Annual Harvest Festival! Visit the market to enjoy a meal for purchase prepared by the students of the culinary program at Centennial Secondary School. Menu will include turkey chowder, borscht, and cheese biscuits! $5 for soup and a biscuit (Members price – $4). Also enjoy apple variety tasting and a seasonal squash display.
See you at the market!