Coquitlam Farmers Market
This Sunday is the last market of the season! Thank you to all of our vendors, volunteers, and our amazing customers for a terrific season! Our Port Moody Winter Farmers Market opens next Sunday November 4th at the Port Moody Recreation Complex.
This Sunday is our Halloween Spooktacular and Members Appreciation Day! Come to market in your costume for some Halloween games, crafts, and treats. Kids can trick-or-treat our vendors and participate in a costume parade at noon.
Members can shop the market for great Member-Only specials from our vendors. Not a member? Find out more, and sign up HERE! Memberships are valid at our Port Moody Winter Farmers Market.
This Sunday’s Member-Only Specials:
- Big Red's Poutine: A free drink with any poutine order
- Central Park Farms: 25% off on whole chicken wings and 25% off chicken backs perfect for making bone broth
- Cocoaro Craft Chocolate: Three bars for $14
- Gesundheit Bakery: Save $1 on a purchase of $5 or more
- Gypsy Jean Jewellery: $5 off any necklace purchase
- KICS Gourmet: FREE hot lemonade
- Kizzy's Macarons: One free macaron with the purchase of 5 or more
- Mama Bear Essentials: 20% off of all Silicone Chewelry items
- Okanagan's Best: Mennonite sausage & smoked Gouda combo for $20
- Oyster & King: 15% off all cultivated mushrooms
- PoCo Soap Co: One bar for $6 instead of $7
- Rockweld Farm: Whole Roasters - 10% off
- Sweet Thea: $2 off a mini cookie variety pack
- The Cawston Market Farmer: Granny Smith apples. 5 lbs for $3 and Squash 5 for $5"
- The Jerk Store: 3 large packages for $30
See you at the market!