Port Moody Winter Farmers Market
This Sunday is our last market of the Port Moody season. Thank you to everyone who made this season so fantastic! But, remember, the market doesn’t really end – we’re just moving to Coquitlam for the summer! Opening Day in Coquitlam is Sunday, May 6! Our Poirier Street Market is located in the Dogwood Pavilion Parking Lot and runs weekly from 9am – 1pm.
Come to the market hungry this Sunday and grab breakfast or lunch from Island Time or This Little Piggy food trucks. And grab a delicious cup of hand-crafted coffee from Cascadia Cook and Coffee.
Kids! The weather is warming up, the sun is out, and it is time to grow! Stop by our craft table to choose a seed to plant and take home.
We’re happy to have musician Barry Wilson joining us to close out our market season. Barry is a market favorite with his great tunes and happy vibes.
Stop by our Customer Survey tent this Sunday and let your voice be heard! We want your feedback to help us continue to improve our market.
Don't forget that this Sunday is the last Member Appreciation Day of this Port Moody Market season!
Some specials we will have are:
- Kizzy's Macarons: 1 free macaron with the purchase of 5 or more
- Ela Made Me Do It: $2 off any fresh soups or broths
- Central Park Farms: $1 off eggs and buy one get one 50% off chicken drumsticks
- Samaya Delights: $1 off anise cookies
- Rockweld Chicken: 20% off chicken summer sausage
- Florence and Hunter: $5 soaps
See you on Sunday!